Italian Style Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, so when you think of Italian food you don't think of nachos. Well, why not change that? Tortilla chips make a great base for pizza-like nachos, and they're ready in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup light spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces and stems, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place tortilla chips on a 12-inch pizza pan or a large rimmed baking sheet. Pour spaghetti sauce evenly over chips, then place mushroom pieces over sauce. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper then cheese.
- Bake 4 to 6 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
For a little added spice, chop some peperoncini and sprinkle them over the top before baking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.