Melted Nacho Supremes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one will be late for the barbecue when they find out Melted Nacho Supremes will be on the grill for starters...NO ONE!!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place tortilla chips in a 9- x 13-inch disposable aluminum pan. Sprinkle chips with olives, jalapenos, and cheese then cover with aluminum foil. Use a knife to make several small slits in the aluminum foil to allow steam to escape while cooking.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
These are super as is, or you might want to serve them topped with sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!