Melted Nacho Supremes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one will be late for the barbecue when they find out Melted Nacho Supremes will be on the grill for starters...NO ONE!!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place tortilla chips in a 9- x 13-inch disposable aluminum pan. Sprinkle chips with olives, jalapenos, and cheese then cover with aluminum foil. Use a knife to make several small slits in the aluminum foil to allow steam to escape while cooking.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
These are super as is, or you might want to serve them topped with sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!