Melted Nacho Supremes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one will be late for the barbecue when they find out Melted Nacho Supremes will be on the grill for starters...NO ONE!!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place tortilla chips in a 9- x 13-inch disposable aluminum pan. Sprinkle chips with olives, jalapenos, and cheese then cover with aluminum foil. Use a knife to make several small slits in the aluminum foil to allow steam to escape while cooking.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
These are super as is, or you might want to serve them topped with sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.