Mix 'em Up Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After your gang tries your Mix 'em Up Snack Mix, you won't be able to keep up with the demand for more! This snack mix has a lot of great crunch, and a little zip to it that makes it special enough to serve to guests, too!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups oven-toasted corn cereal (see Note)
- 2 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 2 cups oven-toasted wheat cereal
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cereals and pretzels.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour seasoning mixture over cereal mixture and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Spread mixture onto rimmed baking sheets and bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Oven-toasted cereals are available in many different brands. Go ahead and add raisins or other dried fruit if you'd like...make it your own snack mix!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!