Mix 'em Up Snack Mix
- 8 cups
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
After your gang tries your Mix 'em Up Snack Mix, you won't be able to keep up with the demand for this crunchy snack mix with a spicy bite.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups oven-toasted corn cereal (see Note)
- 2 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 2 cups oven-toasted wheat cereal
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cereals and pretzels.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour seasoning mixture over cereal mixture and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Spread mixture onto rimmed baking sheets and bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Oven-toasted cereals are available in many different brands. Go ahead and add raisins or other dried fruit if you'd like...make it your own snack mix!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 22 14