We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Monsters will flock to your spirited gathering when the word gets out that you're serving our crunchy Monster Mix. This spooky snack mix filled with salty favorites will leave them spellbound!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups oven-toasted corn cereal (see Options)
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 2 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups peanuts
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, cheese crackers, and peanuts.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour seasoning mixture over cereal mixture; toss until cereal mixture is thoroughly coated then spread onto rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove snack mix from oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Oven-toasted cereals are available in many different brands. Go ahead and add raisins or other dried fruit if you'd like...it's your snack mix!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!