Piled High Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yes, nachos can become a ho-hum snacking option, but, let's face it, no snack collection is complete without a recipe for 'em. We always like nachos and, since they're kind of a tradition, who are we to mess with tradition?!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (1¼-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 (14½-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole (optional)
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine chili and taco seasoning mix; mix well.
Spread tortilla chips over two large rimmed baking sheets. Spoon chili mixture evenly over chips and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through and cheese has melted.
- Top with sour cream, tomato, scallions, and guacamole, if desired. Serve immediately.
You can lighten these up by using reduced-fat sour cream and shredded cheese blend. Those should do the trick.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chocolate, pecans, and pie...oh my! This pie may not be the way to the Emerald City, but it is a perfect way to end any holiday feast. Our Chocolate Pecan Fudge Pie is an extra-rich and chocolaty pecan pie that'll definitely win you rave reviews!