Red Carpet Pop A Razzi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, you can spend big bucks buying gourmet popcorn, but why do it when you can make your own homemade version in no time, and for pennies?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.5-ounce) bag butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully and pour into large bowl; discard unpopped kernels. Add nuts and cranberries to popcorn; mix well.
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions. Pour over popcorn mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread onto large rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon, stirring to distribute evenly. Cool completely then store in an airtight container.
Recipe courtesy of Jolly Time Popcorn
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!