Red Carpet Pop A Razzi
Sure, you can spend big bucks buying gourmet popcorn, but why do it when you can make your own homemade version in no time, and for pennies?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.5-ounce) bag butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
cup dried cranberries
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully and pour into large bowl; discard unpopped kernels. Add nuts and cranberries to popcorn; mix well.
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions. Pour over popcorn mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread onto large rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon, stirring to distribute evenly. Cool completely then store in an airtight container.
Recipe courtesy of Jolly Time Popcorn
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES