Red Carpet Pop A Razzi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, you can spend big bucks buying gourmet popcorn, but why do it when you can make your own homemade version in no time, and for pennies?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.5-ounce) bag butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully and pour into large bowl; discard unpopped kernels. Add nuts and cranberries to popcorn; mix well.
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions. Pour over popcorn mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread onto large rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon, stirring to distribute evenly. Cool completely then store in an airtight container.
Recipe courtesy of Jolly Time Popcorn
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.