Sweet Pumpkin Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't bore your party guests with the same old greasy, garlicky chips and dip -- serve this Sweet Pumpkin Dip instead. Not only will your guests swoon, they'll discover a sweet new taste!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater, beat the pumpkin and cream cheese until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients, beating until well combined.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve with wedges of fresh fruit, like apples and pears, and gingersnap cookies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"