Sweet Tortilla Triangles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 dozen tortilla triangles
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 22 Min
Ole! Grab your sombrero and get the party started with these Sweet Tortilla Triangles! They're a twist on the usual with their sweet flavor but what they're lacking in conformity they're offering in "Ooh it's so good!"
What You'll Need:
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Brush 1 side of each of 2 tortillas with butter; sprinkle evenly with about 1-1/2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar. Cut into eighths, and place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
These are great paired with our Fruit Salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.