Sweet Tortilla Triangles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 dozen tortilla triangles
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 22 Min
Ole! Grab your sombrero and get the party started with these Sweet Tortilla Triangles! They're a twist on the usual with their sweet flavor but what they're lacking in conformity they're offering in "Ooh it's so good!"
What You'll Need:
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Brush 1 side of each of 2 tortillas with butter; sprinkle evenly with about 1-1/2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar. Cut into eighths, and place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
These are great paired with our Fruit Salsa.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!