Sweet Tortilla Triangles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 dozen tortilla triangles
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 22 Min
Ole! Grab your sombrero and get the party started with these Sweet Tortilla Triangles! They're a twist on the usual with their sweet flavor but what they're lacking in conformity they're offering in "Ooh it's so good!"
What You'll Need:
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Brush 1 side of each of 2 tortillas with butter; sprinkle evenly with about 1-1/2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar. Cut into eighths, and place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
These are great paired with our Fruit Salsa.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?