4 Bean Minestrone
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
Traditional restaurant-style minestrone soup is slow-cooked for hours and hours before it's served as a simple appetizer or hearty main course. Our easy version is ready in no time but each bowlful is overflowing with that slow-cooked flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) can cannellini beans, undrained
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) can garbanzo beans (chick peas), undrained
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except macaroni. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in macaroni.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 30 minutes, or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
- For added flavor, top each bowl with a little grated Romano or Parmesan cheese. Of course, fresh-grated cheese is the way to go when you've got it!
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 29 12