Beef Tortellini Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever had a soup that makes you want to lick the bowl clean? Well, if you haven't before, after you make this Beef Tortellini Soup you'll undoubtedly want to! Get your napkins ready!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups water
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef 5 to 7 minutes or until browned; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except tortellini. Bring to a boil, cover, then reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes. Add tortellini and cook 5 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Serve.
For a change of pace, try fresh ground turkey instead of beef, and replace the zucchini with yellow squash.
- Want even more tasty soups and stews? Check out our free eCookbook, Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!