Beef Tortellini Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 11 1/2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Ever had a soup that make you want to lick the bowl clean? Well, if you haven't before, after you make this Beef Tortellini Soup you'll undoubtedly want to! Get your napkin ready!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups water
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 zucchini, chopped
What To Do:
In a Dutch oven, brown ground beef, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain in a colander, discarding drippings. Return meat to Dutch oven.
Stir in remaining ingredients except zucchini. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes. Add zucchini, and cook, uncovered, 15 minutes.
For a change of pace, try fresh ground turkey instead of beef, and replace the zucchini with yellow squash.
- Want even more tasty soups and stews? Check out our free eCookbook, Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.