Best Noodle Soup Ever
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're betting you'll agree that this is the Best Noodle Soup Ever. Our Asian-style chicken soup with lots of noodles swimming in the flavorful broth is sure to bowl over your soup-lovers.
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 2 scallions, sliced
What To Do:
In a soup pot over medium-high heat, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, mushrooms, water chestnuts, carrot, and chicken; bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and snow peas, and continue boiling 8 minutes, or until pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally. Top each serving with sliced scallions.
Want another takeout-style recipe? Be sure to try our Wonton Egg Drop Soup: Our Easiest Egg Drop Soup Recipe.
- For more great pasta dinner recipes, check out our collection of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!