Bloody Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A cauldron of thick and rich Bloody Tomato Soup pairs perfectly with our melty Grilled Cheese Fingers. Just ask some of your little ghouls to give you a hand in the kitchen and everyone can get into the spirit.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, combine tomatoes, sugar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and slowly stir in the half-and-half. Simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through; do not allow to boil.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on 1 slice of bread and top with another bread slice; repeat with remaining cheese and bread.
- Spread butter on both sides of the sandwiches. Cook in skillet over medium heat, until golden on both sides and cheese is melted. Cut into 1/2-inch slices, like fingers, and serve with soup.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!