Broccoli Rabe Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Broccoli rabe, rappini...there are lots of names and pronunciations for this leafy broccoli. It has a slightly bitter flavor that makes it a nice change from traditional broccoli. Try it and see if you agree!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 medium-sized carrots, chopped
- 1 pound broccoli rabe, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 cups water
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked mini shell pasta
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté the onion, carrots, and broccoli rabe for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the pasta and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the pasta then reduce the heat to medium and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!