Broccoli Rabe Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Broccoli rabe, rappini...there are lots of names and pronunciations for this leafy broccoli. It has a slightly bitter flavor that makes it a nice change from traditional broccoli. Try it and see if you agree!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 medium-sized carrots, chopped
- 1 pound broccoli rabe, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 cups water
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked mini shell pasta
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté the onion, carrots, and broccoli rabe for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the pasta and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the pasta then reduce the heat to medium and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!