Cauliflower Cheese Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheese soup is one of those comforting childhood foods that you love your whole life. Spread the love with our Cauliflower Cheese Soup!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cans (14-ounces each) ready-to-use chicken broth
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 3 cups (12-ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and stir until well combined and browned; set aside.
- In a soup pot, combine the broth, cauliflower, onion, and pepper over high heat; bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is very tender.
- Stir in the butter mixture until the soup is thickened. Slowly stir in the heavy cream; mix well.
- Add the cheese 1 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition, until the cheese is melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- Fried Cabbage
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles