Creamy Chicken-and-Wild Rice Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 1/2 Cups
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Creamed chicken morphs into a velvety soup with additions of wild rice, mushrooms, and other savory flavors. This soup is a good option to serve up during the week for a quick, no-fuss supper.
What You'll Need:
- 3 (6.5-ounce) packages frozen creamed chicken
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix, cooked
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
What To Do:
Thaw creamed chicken in microwave at MEDIUM (50 percent power) 8 to 9 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add garlic, and saute until tender.
- Reduce heat to medium, and stir in creamed chicken, rice, mushrooms, and pepper. Gradually stir in milk, and cook until thoroughly heated. Stir in bouillon granules.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!