Creamy Chicken-and-Wild Rice Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 1/2 Cups
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Creamed chicken morphs into a velvety soup with additions of wild rice, mushrooms, and other savory flavors. This soup is a good option to serve up during the week for a quick, no-fuss supper.
What You'll Need:
- 3 (6.5-ounce) packages frozen creamed chicken
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix, cooked
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
What To Do:
Thaw creamed chicken in microwave at MEDIUM (50 percent power) 8 to 9 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add garlic, and saute until tender.
- Reduce heat to medium, and stir in creamed chicken, rice, mushrooms, and pepper. Gradually stir in milk, and cook until thoroughly heated. Stir in bouillon granules.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!