Easy Vegetable Chicken Noodle Soup
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Nothing is more welcome than a nice, big bowl of soup. Here's a really rich whole-meal feast your family's gonna thank you for!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 4 cups water
- 4 (10-1/2-ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 ounces egg noodles or other medium pasta shape
What To Do:
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and onion and saute until onion is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, except the pasta, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and stir into soup. Heat through and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES