We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're feeling down in the dumps and need a soup recipe to push away those winter blues, then our easy recipe for Feel-Good Soup is sure to lift your spirits. With a combination of chicken, veggies, and some of your favorite seasonings, it's truly a soup recipe you're going to be making for years to come.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups water
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and garlic and saute for 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!