Fish and Rice Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy???!!! Just throw everything into a pot and let it cook. Now, isn't that easy enough?
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 3 3/4 cups water
- 2 cups raw mixed vegetables, cut into chunks
- 1 1/4 pounds fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
What To Do:
- Mix together all ingredients in a large saucepan or soup kettle; bring to a vigorous boil.
- Turn heat to low; cover and simmer gently for 15 to 20 minutes, until rice is cooked and vegetables are tender. If a thinner chowder is desired, add additional water.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.
You can use any kind of fish fillets. You might want to try cod, haddock, or perch.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!