We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No, this isn't a mistake - it really is hamburger soup! This is hamburger that we eat with a spoon...and serve with a bun for dunking! But we do recommend serving it with a ladle instead of a spatula.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 7 cups beef broth
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
In a soup pot over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and onion 5 to 8 minutes, or until browned; drain.
Add remaining ingredients, reduce heat to medium, and cook 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- To be truly burger-authentic, serve each bowl of soup with a dollop each of ketchup and mustard, and a toasted sesame seed bun.
- Plus, if you like this recipe, be sure to check out our Cheeseburger Bake!
- Want even more tasty soups and stews? Check out our free eCookbook, Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.