We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's lots of yummy hamburger meat in this soup! Our Hamburger Soup is a kid-favorite, especially because it's got their favorite veggies in it. We love to serve this with soup with buns for dunking, just to make it a little more fun.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Plus, if you like this recipe, be sure to check out our Cheeseburger Bake!
- Want even more tasty soups and stews? Check out our free eCookbook, Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!