Hearty Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Break out a loaf of hearty rye bread and get ready for some good old-fashioned dunking!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups water
- 1 (2-pound) fully-cooked center-cut ham steak, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cans (15½ ounces each) Great Northern beans, undrained
- 5 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 medium-sized carrot, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a 6-quart soup pot, combine all the ingredients over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!