Hodge Podge Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time to grab all those partially used bags of frozen veggies from your freezer and turn them into a yummy soup that only takes 15 minutes. Our Hodge Podge Chowder is full of that homemade goodness your whole gang'll love!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What To Do:
- In a large pot over high heat, combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. When ready to serve, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
The great thing about Hodge Podge Chowder is that you can mix and match whatever frozen vegetables you have on hand!
- Serve up our Best Broccoli Salad along with our hearty soup and you've got the perfect duo!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.