Hurry Up Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once the flavors of this bean soup start to meld together and simmer on the stovetop, your stomach's sure to rumble, and you'll want it to "hurry up." Don't worry though; this easy soup recipe only takes about 30 minutes to cook, so it's easy to cook any time during the week. Serve it up with a side of French bread, and you'll have one tasty meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can white beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, cut into bite-sized chunks
What To Do:
- In a blender or food processor, process beans, onion, garlic, cumin, and caraway seed until smooth, scraping the sides of the container as necessary.
- Pour the mixture into a large pot, stir in broth and sherry, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add sausage and cook an additional 15 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.