Hurry Up Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once the flavors of this bean soup start to meld together and simmer on the stovetop, your stomach's sure to rumble, and you'll want it to "hurry up." Don't worry though; this easy soup recipe only takes about 30 minutes to cook, so it's easy to cook any time during the week. Serve it up with a side of French bread, and you'll have one tasty meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can white beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, cut into bite-sized chunks
What To Do:
- In a blender or food processor, process beans, onion, garlic, cumin, and caraway seed until smooth, scraping the sides of the container as necessary.
- Pour the mixture into a large pot, stir in broth and sherry, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add sausage and cook an additional 15 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.