Icy Hot Gazpacho
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let this tongue-tingling, veggie-packed chilled soup keep both your gang and your kitchen cool! Make it ahead and let them help themselves right from the fridge when they come home hungry.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (46-ounce) can no-salt-added tomato juice
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, diced
- 5 scallions, thiny sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
To give this soup a little extra flair, add a swirl of low-fat sour cream to each serving, and garnish with a sprig of fresh dill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!