We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Italian soup helps pack in your daily quota of vegetables: 1 cup offers 2 servings of the fruits and veggies you need each day!
What You'll Need:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (14-ounce) cans 1/3-less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) tubetti or other small tubular pasta
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil . Add garlic and cook 1 minute, or until light golden. Stir in remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
Ladle into individual serving bowls, and sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese.
Want even more tasty soups and stews? Check out our free eCookbook, Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes!