Macaroni and Cheese Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love down-home macaroni and cheese then you'll love our Macaroni and Cheese Soup. This comfort food in a bowl cooks up warm and creamy for kids of all ages to enjoy.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (7.25-ounce) package macaroni & cheese mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
In a soup pot, bring water to a boil over high heat. Stir in mixed vegetables, macaroni from packaged mix (reserving cheese packet), salt, and pepper. Return to a boil, cover loosely, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, including reserved cheese packet. Reduce heat to medium, cover loosely, and simmer 10 minutes, or until hot and creamy, stirring occasionally.
- How about adding a basket of our warm Muffin Tin Cloverleaf Rolls for dunking? Mmmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!