We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 2/3 cups
- 1 Hr 5 Min
Pronto Gazpacho has so many refreshing vegetables and flavors and is one of the simplest soups all at the same time. This will be your new favorite vegetable soup.
What You'll Need:
- 10 green onions, sliced
- 2 small green bell peppers, diced
- 2 small cucumbers, diced
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups Bloody Mary mix or vegetable juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup croutons
What To Do:
- Stir together first 7 ingredients. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Sprinkle each serving of soup with croutons.
For an extra garnish and a little kick that carries out the Bloody Mary theme, stir 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish into 1/3 cup sour cream, and dollop it on top with the croutons.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!