We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pronto Gazpacho has so many refreshing vegetables and flavors and is one of the simplest soups all at the same time. This will be your new favorite vegetable soup.
What You'll Need:
- 10 green onions, sliced
- 2 small green bell peppers, diced
- 2 small cucumbers, diced
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups Bloody Mary mix or vegetable juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup croutons
What To Do:
- Stir together first 7 ingredients. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Sprinkle each serving of soup with croutons.
For an extra garnish and a little kick that carries out the Bloody Mary theme, stir 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish into 1/3 cup sour cream, and dollop it on top with the croutons.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!