Quick Spaghetti Beef Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want leftovers for tomorrow (or the freezer), you'd better make extra, 'cause you're gonna keep hearing, "one more bowl, please!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed soup vegetables or mixed vegetables
- 4 cups vegetable juice cocktail or tomato juice
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons instant beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, broken into thirds
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What To Do:
- In a soup pot or Dutch oven, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain off fat.
- Stir in mixed vegetables, vegetable juice cocktail, water, beef bouillon, basil, thyme, salt, onion powder, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti to desired doneness; drain. Add spaghetti to soup mixture; heat through.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.