Quick Spaghetti Beef Soup
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
If you want leftovers for tomorrow (or the freezer), you'd better make extra, 'cause you're gonna keep hearing, "one more bowl, please!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed soup vegetables or mixed vegetables
- 4 cups vegetable juice cocktail or tomato juice
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons instant beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
pound spaghetti, broken into thirds
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What To Do:
- In a soup pot or Dutch oven, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain off fat.
- Stir in mixed vegetables, vegetable juice cocktail, water, beef bouillon, basil, thyme, salt, onion powder, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti to desired doneness; drain. Add spaghetti to soup mixture; heat through.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 04 14