Salmon Dill Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soup's on!" That's what you'll be shouting once you whip up this Salmon Dill Chowder brimming with good-for-us salmon and hearty chunks of potatoes. Make sure you have plenty of crusty bread for dunking in this chowder.
What You'll Need:
- 6 cups milk
- 2 (14.75-ounce) cans red salmon, drained and flaked (skin and bones discarded)
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed (see Option)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, over medium heat, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 to 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
If fresh dill is available, use 1 tablespoon chopped dill instead of the dried, and don't forget to garnish the finished soup with a bit more
If you like salmon and other fish, you'll love these easy fish recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.