Southwestern Meatball Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Meatballs aren't just for spaghetti and submarine sandwiches! Bowl your gang over with this easy homemade Southwest-style meatball soup that goes from stovetop to table in minutes. Southwestern Meatball Soup will warm them up in a jiffy!
What You'll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen fully-cooked beef meatballs
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, combine broth, meatballs, corn, salsa and cumin, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 7 to 8 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls, sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese and crumbled tortilla chips, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!