Southwestern Meatball Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Meatballs aren't just for spaghetti and submarine sandwiches! Bowl your gang over with this easy homemade Southwest-style meatball soup that goes from stovetop to table in minutes. Southwestern Meatball Soup will warm them up in a jiffy!
What You'll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen fully-cooked beef meatballs
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, combine broth, meatballs, corn, salsa and cumin, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 7 to 8 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls, sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese and crumbled tortilla chips, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!