Spicy Vegetable Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I love to spice things up a bit with a can of diced tomatoes and green chilies. The chilies add a kick to this hearty soup that's chock-full of meat and veggies? and hearty enough as a meal all by itself!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 (30-ounce) jar chunky spaghetti sauce with mushrooms and peppers
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can beef broth, undiluted
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
What To Do:
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and return to Dutch oven.
- Add spaghetti sauce and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.