Spicy Vegetable Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I love to spice things up a bit with a can of diced tomatoes and green chilies. The chilies add a kick to this hearty soup that's chock-full of meat and veggies? and hearty enough as a meal all by itself!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 (30-ounce) jar chunky spaghetti sauce with mushrooms and peppers
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can beef broth, undiluted
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
What To Do:
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and return to Dutch oven.
- Add spaghetti sauce and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.