Spuds 'n' Spinach Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is nothing better than a pot of homemade soup, and this one is no exception. It's highlighted by chunks of tender potatoes and vitamin-packed spinach.
What You'll Need:
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cans (14 ounces each) ready-to-use chicken broth
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and finely diced
- 2 pints packages (9 ounces each) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, saute the onion and carrots in the oil over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender. Add the chicken broth and potatoes, and bring to a boil.
- Let mixture boil for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?