Steak and Potato Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This hearty soup will satisfy even the biggest appetites. It's loaded with potatoes, veggies, and, of course, steak. Eat up, and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups peeled, chopped baking potatoes
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup beef-flavored bouillon granules
- 1 (1-ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak, and cook 10 minutes or until browned. Place in a 5-1/2 to 7-quart slow cooker.
- Combine flour and 3 cups water, stirring until smooth. Pour over steak in slow cooker. Add remaining 3 cups water, tomatoes, and remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 9 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!