Steak and Potato Soup
This hearty soup will satisfy even the biggest appetites. It's loaded with potatoes, veggies, and, of course, steak. Eat up, and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2
pounds round steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups peeled, chopped baking potatoes
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
cup beef-flavored bouillon granules
- 1 (1-ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak, and cook 10 minutes or until browned. Place in a 5-1/2 to 7-quart slow cooker.
- Combine flour and 3 cups water, stirring until smooth. Pour over steak in slow cooker. Add remaining 3 cups water, tomatoes, and remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 9 hours.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES