Tex Mex Chicken Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Everything Tex-Mex is all the rage, and you can join the bandwagon with this easy, flavorful Tex-Mex Chicken Soup. It'll come together in no time and make mealtime a fiesta.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (16-ounce) can great Northern beans, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar salsa verde
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Multicolored tortilla chips
What To Do:
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with scallions, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!