Tomato Corn Soup Italiano
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Only six simple ingredients and presto, a luxurious-tasting soup. We can't go wrong with Tomato Corn Soup Italiano!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot; saute corn with Italian seasoning 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes.
Serve the soup with a grilled cheese sandwich, and you've got dinner!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!