We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmm, there's nothing quite as comforting as a warm, rich chowder. And this one's packed with healthy vegetables, so we feel good about that, too!
What You'll Need:
- 3 quarts milk
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sliced carrots
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups instant mashed potato buds or flakes
What To Do:
- In a large pot, combine all ingredients except potato buds. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat to low, stir in potato buds, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
You can add practically any other frozen veggies you'd like in here. I often add an extra package of broccoli and a package of frozen lima beans along with the others. And add more seasoning, less seasoning, or your favorite seasoning to make it your own!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!