Easy Brunswick Stew
You'll just have to taste this dish to see why we call it our "Slow, Southern favorite." This Easy Brunswick Stew is a hands-off recipe that brings Southern goodness to the table every time!
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast (Boston butt)
- 3 medium-sized new potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Trim excess fat from roast, and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Stir together roast, potatoes, and remaining ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 10 to 12 hours or until potatoes are fork-tender. Remove roast with a slotted spoon, and shred with 2 forks. Return shredded roast to slow cooker, and stir well. Ladle stew into bowls.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 17 14