We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Try serving this country-style in individual soup bowls over crisp garlic bread. We love it! Just add a salad and it's a whole meal!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds white-fleshed fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, sole, or flounder, cut into large chunks (approximately 3 inches each)
What To Do:
In a large saucepan, heat oil; saute onions and garlic until soft. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, parsley, salt, pepper, paprika, seafood seasoning, and bay leaf. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add water and fish. Bring to a boil and cook 5 to 6 more minutes, or until fish is cooked through.Remove bay leaf before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!