- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 10 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Looking for a satisfying one-pot meal? You've found it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup chopped onion
cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, broken up, undrained
- 4 cups water
- 2 bottles (8 ounces each) clam juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
teaspoon hot pepper sauce
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 8 ounces ditalini (or other small pasta shape)
- 1 can (14-1/4 ounces) okra, drained, or 1 frozen package (10 ounces), thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, broken up
- 2 cans (4-1/4 ounces each) baby shrimp, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) boned crabmeat, drained
What To Do:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, sauté the garlic and onion in the butter until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, water, clam juice, salt, oregano, bay leaves, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and Cajun seasoning. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Bring to a boil, gradually add the pasta, reduce the heat to medium, and cook, covered, for about 15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Remove the bay leaves before serving.
For more of a "kick," double the Cajun seasoning.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 12 13
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a truly unforgettable dinner tonight for your gang with our Magical Mac Cheese recipe. It's loaded with tons of cheddar and baked to perfection with a crunchy topping. You'll be in heaven after just one bite.