Speedy Chicken Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
Most stews take a lot of long cooking to turn out right, but not this Speedy Chicken Stew. You'll get a head start by using convenient rotisserie chicken and a few basics to have a comforting stew on the table fast.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen cream-style corn
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen baby lima beans
- 1 large baking potato, peeled and diced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1/2 large sweet onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can seasoned diced tomatoes with garlic, basil, and oregano
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
What To Do:
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until potato and lima beans are tender.
- Stir in chicken, diced tomatoes, and tomato paste; simmer an additional 10 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!