We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of my favorites as a side dish with anything anytime, but it's also a one-pot supper if you want. It's certainly hearty enough. This will get thicker if you cook it a little longer, or if you make it a day ahead and reheat it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, partially thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen Fordhook lima beans, partially thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cauliflower, partially thawed
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) whole tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons instant potato flakes
- 4 tablespoons small-sized pasta, such as acine de pepe or rosa marina
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, mix the partially thawed vegetables with the butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning occasionally to blend butter and vegetables.
- Meanwhile, combine the chicken broth and tomatoes in a large saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stir in the instant potato flakes, pasta, and pepper. Pour evenly over the vegetables.
- Bake for an additional 40 to 45 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!