We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of my favorites as a side dish with anything anytime, but it's also a one-pot supper if you want. It's certainly hearty enough. This will get thicker if you cook it a little longer, or if you make it a day ahead and reheat it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, partially thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen Fordhook lima beans, partially thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cauliflower, partially thawed
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) whole tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons instant potato flakes
- 4 tablespoons small-sized pasta, such as acine de pepe or rosa marina
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, mix the partially thawed vegetables with the butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning occasionally to blend butter and vegetables.
- Meanwhile, combine the chicken broth and tomatoes in a large saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stir in the instant potato flakes, pasta, and pepper. Pour evenly over the vegetables.
- Bake for an additional 40 to 45 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.