We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of my favorites as a side dish with anything anytime, but it's also a one-pot supper if you want. It's certainly hearty enough. This will get thicker if you cook it a little longer, or if you make it a day ahead and reheat it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, partially thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen Fordhook lima beans, partially thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cauliflower, partially thawed
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) whole tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons instant potato flakes
- 4 tablespoons small-sized pasta, such as acine de pepe or rosa marina
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, mix the partially thawed vegetables with the butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning occasionally to blend butter and vegetables.
- Meanwhile, combine the chicken broth and tomatoes in a large saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stir in the instant potato flakes, pasta, and pepper. Pour evenly over the vegetables.
- Bake for an additional 40 to 45 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!