Asian Turkey Skillet Rounds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Asian Turkey Skillet Rounds: These are no ordinary turkey meatballs! The Asian flavoring puts this dish in a class by itself. Asian Turkey Skillet Rounds are easy to make and taste great; you'll feel like an international superstar chef!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 medium-sized green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup plum sauce, heated
- 1 to 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey breast, onion, green bell pepper, bread crumbs, eggs, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Shape into 18 meatballs.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add meatballs, cover, and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.
- Place meatballs on a large platter. Top with plum sauce, scallions, and sesame seeds; serve immediately.
Serve over rice or noodles for a complete meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!