Blackened Turkey Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Viewers often write in and ask why their turkey always tastes so bland. Well, turkey requires a lot of seasoning to really hold particular flavors. That's why I like preparing this Cajun-style turkey cutlet. What it lacks in fat (yeah!) it makes up for in flavor (yeah again!).
What You'll Need:
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 to 1¼ pounds boneless, skinless turkey breast cutlets
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the turkey; mix well. Rub the turkey cutlets well with the seasoning mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the turkey and cook for 2 minutes per side, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.