Blackened Turkey Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Viewers often write in and ask why their turkey always tastes so bland. Well, turkey requires a lot of seasoning to really hold particular flavors. That's why I like preparing this Cajun-style turkey cutlet. What it lacks in fat (yeah!) it makes up for in flavor (yeah again!).
What You'll Need:
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 to 1¼ pounds boneless, skinless turkey breast cutlets
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the turkey; mix well. Rub the turkey cutlets well with the seasoning mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the turkey and cook for 2 minutes per side, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!