We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we hear Cajun, we think spicy. Well, not true in this case, here's Cajun at its most delicate. Hey!! You just found another way to make turkey different and exciting!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound boneless fresh turkey breast slices
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Place the flour in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine the egg and milk. In a third shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, pecans, and pepper.
- Dip each turkey breast slice in flour, in the egg mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Place the turkey slices on a large plate, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for a least 1 hour to set the coating.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350°F. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it sizzles, about 1 minute. Add the turkey slices and cook for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Remove from the skillet and place on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray; bake for 10 minutes or until done.
Serve over hot cooked rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you love bacon? How about cheese? If you nodded enthusiastically to either of those, then you're about to experience something wonderful...a Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie. It's a quiche-style dish that's absolutely loaded with cheese, bacon, and some chopped spinach. You'll be smiling from your first forkful to your last.