Cheesy Herbed Patties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought that cream cheese belongs only on bagels, think again! With the addition of herb cream cheese to these turkey patties, you'll be sure to raise some eyebrows around the picnic table.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons herb cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them for 8 to 12 minutes, until no pink remains and burgers are cooked completely through, turning halfway through the grilling.
Herb cream cheese is available in the refrigerator section of the supermarket, near the other specialty cream cheeses.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.