Cheesy Herbed Patties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought that cream cheese belongs only on bagels, think again! With the addition of herb cream cheese to these turkey patties, you'll be sure to raise some eyebrows around the picnic table.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons herb cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them for 8 to 12 minutes, until no pink remains and burgers are cooked completely through, turning halfway through the grilling.
Herb cream cheese is available in the refrigerator section of the supermarket, near the other specialty cream cheeses.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While you're rooting for your favorite team to score a touchdown, why not enjoy these Touchdown Torpedoes? They're packed with all of your deli favorites and a few special seasonings and ingredients, that make them worthy of celebrating.