Cheesy Herbed Patties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought that cream cheese belongs only on bagels, think again! With the addition of herb cream cheese to these turkey patties, you'll be sure to raise some eyebrows around the picnic table.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons herb cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them for 8 to 12 minutes, until no pink remains and burgers are cooked completely through, turning halfway through the grilling.
Herb cream cheese is available in the refrigerator section of the supermarket, near the other specialty cream cheeses.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We deconstructed one of your favorite sandwiches to bring you this family-sized Philly Cheese Steak Bake. It's got everything you love about a cheese steak in the form of a hot and hearty casserole, including the cheesy sauce and deli-style roast beef.