Chuck Wagon Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With just one pan and 15 minutes, you can whip up an extraordinary dish that'll have the whole gang pining for more. Our recipe for Chuck Wagon Mix has all that great barbecue flavor we love, and you only need 5 ingredients to make it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound smoked turkey kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (about 16 ounce) red kidney or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup bottled hickory-smoked barbecue sauce
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown kielbasa, drain excess fat, then return kielbasa to the skillet. Stir in rice, beans, and sauce.
- Cook over medium high heat until thoroughly heated, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!