Greek Bistro Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love these flavorful turkey burgers, sure - but what we really love is the light and creamy cucumber yogurt sauce that smothers them!
What You'll Need:
CUCUMBER YOGURT SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
GREEK TURKEY BURGER
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all Cucumber Yogurt Sauce ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, combine all turkey burger ingredients except feta cheese; mix well. Stir in feta cheese until well combined. Form mixture into 5 equal patties.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Top with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce.
These are great served on toasted hamburger rolls or a bed of lettuce, and topped with sliced black olives.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!