Holiday Turkey Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Holiday Turkey Rollups are like a down-home turkey dinner with all the fixin's, except they're prepared in a matter of minutes -- in one dish! Now that's the way to celebrate a holiday.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn bread stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 (8 ¾-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 12 thick slices (about 2 pounds) deli turkey breast (see Note)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar turkey gravy
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine stuffing mix, water, butter, cranberries, and corn; mix well.
- Place 1/4 cup of the stuffing mixture at the smaller end of each slice of turkey and roll up crepe-style. Place turkey rolls seam-side down, forming 2 rows of 6 rolls, in prepared baking dish. Spoon gravy over turkey rolls then cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
Make sure to ask the deli to slice the turkey thickly, so that there are about 6 slices to the pound.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!