Italian Turkey Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a lighter version of one of our all-time favorites. I know, I know - ground turkey can be bland, but not if it's seasoned well.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Form the mixture into meatballs, place on a cookie sheet that has been coated with cooking spray, and bake for 20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
Add to your favorite sauce and serve over spaghetti.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate the flavors of summer all year long with our Fiesta Zucchini Salad. This salad gets its great vibrant color from fresh veggies, like cherry red tomatoes, bright yellow corn, green zucchini, and more! It's truly a salad worth throwing a fiesta for!