Italian Turkey Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a lighter version of one of our all-time favorites. I know, I know - ground turkey can be bland, but not if it's seasoned well.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Form the mixture into meatballs, place on a cookie sheet that has been coated with cooking spray, and bake for 20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
Add to your favorite sauce and serve over spaghetti.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!