We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of America's favorites is burgers. Well, here's a way to enjoy our favorite...only lighter!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg or egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil for frying (or as needed)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except for oil; mix well. Shape mixture into 3 or 4 patties. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Fry burgers on each side until cooked through and no pink remains.
These are also great broiled or grilled. You can serve them plain or topped with ranch dressing, spaghetti sauce, or even a "lite" cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!